Youth Protection Is One of Our Major Concerns
Interaction on the internet is laid back but not without rules! Especially for our younger gamers we stand for "Fairplay" and focus on safety in our provided contents. In our great community, fun at playing games with and against other players, team spirit, fair conduct and a friendly atmosphere are always first for us.
Beyond this, the users of Clansweb are likewise under the obligation to comply with the laws on protection of minors and with the provisions of our own Standard Business Terms.
If you should ever notice a violation before we were able to discover it ourselves, please send us an e-mail about it right away to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also always have an open ear for questions and suggestions. We welcome your feedback!
The team of Clansweb
Social interaction between gamers in our society is important to us. This is why Clansweb supports the campaign "Dein Spiel. Dein Leben", in which gamers came up with ideas on how social interaction in a gaming community could look like. These ideas were implemented into social quality criteria to maintain a reflective relationship towards computer games. They also help you to question which aspects are most important in a functional clan, team or guild and how to find your personal "Game life balance".
- The gaming community express clear requirements for collaborative gaming (train- & clan war and/or raid times). Individual priorities of its members in regards to real life always come first.
- The gaming community implements democratic decision making processes to cover the needs of their members (e.g. elections, discussions via TeamSpeak).
- The gaming community increases the sense of unity through mutual activities in addition to (the usual) trainings, clan wars and/or raids.
- The gaming community actively pays attention to difficulties, problems, handicaps, etc. of its members and responds to them. People in charge are being elected, who are respected and easily accessible for their members.
- The gaming community makes an effort to establish contact (besides trains, wars or raids) to other gaming communities to cherish the sense of unity and solidarity.
- The gaming community has an open ear for constructive discussion and stays accessible for friends, partners, family and teachers.
The campaign "Dein Spiel. Dein Leben. - Find your level!" is a project by gamers for gamers. It is realized by the Institut Spielraum and the Institut Spawnpoint umgesetzt with support of the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs as part of the Dialog Internet.